VP of Government Relations
Banner Public Affairs is looking for a motivated, self-starting VP of Government Relations with an expertise in appropriations to join our bipartisan government relations team.
- 5-7+ years of experience in government affairs, corporate affairs, public policy, or government with demonstrated experience in appropriations, leading, developing and executing legislative and regulatory policy strategic plans and initiatives.
- Developed relationships on the Hill and Administration
- Track record of delivering results as part of a creative bipartisan team
- Ability to solve problems and exercise excellent judgment with the ability to think 'outside of the box.'
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines without sacrificing quality, maintain good client relationships and deliver outstanding results.
- Professional, proactive, and committed to high standards.Interested candidates should e-mail resumes and cover letters to