Banner and Beyond: Communication Essentials for Founders
Build a brand and raise your banner
An afternoon of activities, discussions and panels to kickstart or refresh communications for the early growth startup.
- Overview of why smarter, intentional communications matter, with lessons on how to build a brand, promote offerings and expand networks using tactful social media, self-published content and media prowess.
- Tailored activities to learn the crucial skills and yield high-quality communications assets: tangible materials to take home and implement
- Panel of experts and executives, including Shark Tank Season 1 alum Brett Thompson, The Bridge Co-Founder and CEO Allie Brandenburger and Hatch Apps Co-founder and COO Amelia Friedman.
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, November 2
1 PM – 5 PM
Jos. A. Magnus & Co
Program will conclude with a distillery tour and tasting.
For questions, cost information and details on how to apply, email KMiller@BannerPublicAffairs.com
Specially priced a la carte options for growing companies to build an infrastructure of sustainable communications and digital essentials that can evolve with your company.
- Messaging: What you do & why you’re different. Development of your communications framework and messaging architecture.
- Media Strategy: Elevate voice & gain credibility. Guidance in navigating the media in the beltway and beyond: Identify the most relevant audience and targets and craft a smarter pitch to gain traction.
- Social Media: Controlled & relevant reach. Analysis and counsel to yield more effective digital communications.
- Branding: Look the part & make an impression. Tailored design of digital or printed items.
- Web Presence: Educate & convert. Training and discussion to identify the best approaches to highlight your brand and drive visitors to desired action.