Senior Digital Role, Banner Public Affairs
Banner Public Affairs is a boutique public affairs firm based in Washington, D.C., with regional offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver and St. Louis. We offer integrated services including public relations, digital communications, government relations and creative solutions, and we serve a wide-range of clients across multiple verticals including technology and sustainable energy.
Our practice is built on integrity, transparency and accountability, attracting talented, diverse and motivated individuals to join our team. While our experience serves as a foundation for everything we do, we uniquely approach each client providing innovative, targeted and custom public affairs and public relations solutions to meet every new challenge. We work hand-in-hand with our client to ensure complete alignment and achieve results together. We are there for the big moments and everything in between.
We are seeking an individual to join Banner Public Affairs to lead digital strategy from one of our office locations. This individual will provide social media, digital communications and advertising support to a variety of clients, will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and will manage and empower team members.
This individual should have a deep understanding of digital channels (ranging from social to email to web), a passion for data analytics and metrics, and a love of learning, as well as excellent writing skills. With the constant evolution of digital tools and channels, we are seeking an individual that curiously eyes trends and their application to client strategy and activities. This individual should be very comfortable working in social and digital advertising and should work well in a cross-team, fast-paced environment.
Note: This position will start remotely, as a result of COVID-19.
- Guide digital team strategy and aligning tactics, both at the onset and throughout a client engagement; boldly bring ideas forward
- Serve as project manager to existing digital team members
- Drive new business efforts
- Bring a fresh perspective, identify areas of opportunity for our clients; stay ahead of digital trends
- Create new tools and resources to streamline digital strategy, activities and reporting
- Work across integrated teams
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing; preferably in an agency setting; B2B and B2G experience preferred
- Must have client-facing experience
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Deep understanding of digital and social channels and advertising
- Strong professional network to help with new business
- Must be well-versed in digital analytics
- Ability to execute and optimize advertising campaigns on social and digital ad platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality, maintaining strong client relationships and delivering outstanding results
- Professional, proactive and committed to high standards of quality
- Independent, out-of-the-box problem solver
- Unlimited paid time off
- Healthcare and dental coverage
- 401K match
- Commuter funds
- Paid family leave
- Professional development opportunities
Interested candidates should email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
440 First Street NW,
Washington, DC 20001
8000 Maryland Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
4 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
555 South Flower Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90071