Public Affairs Intern – Communications
Banner Public Affairs is seeking a self-motivated individual to join us at our Washington, DC office on a temporary basis. This 6-month position offers a hands-on opportunity in communications across multiple industries, including energy, technology and defense.
This individual will provide reporting, monitoring, and content development support to our team, as well as provide media relations support. Strong candidates should work well in fast-paced environments, possess a thirst for learning, and have a demonstrated interest in public affairs/public relations. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must. The internship includes leave and paid holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree from an undergraduate institution
- Ability to quickly produce high-quality content under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with traditional and digital media metrics
- Familiarity with media preferred, including developing media lists, briefs and backgrounders
- Professional, proactive and committed to high standards in the quality of the work product
- Self-starter attitude
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Independent, out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to solve problems
Interested candidates should e-mail resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com.
440 First Street NW,
Washington, DC 20001
8000 Maryland Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
4 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
555 South Flower Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90071
201 Columbine Street,
Denver, CO 80206