Creative Design Intern (Virtual)
Banner’s Creative team is looking for a talented and upbeat graphic design intern to join the team for a 3-month term.
Graphic design students recommended, no experience is necessary, but you should be comfortable creating content in the form of print and display advertisements, social media graphics, infographics, or editing photos and much, much more. If you have a desire to build your portfolio and gain experience, then we want to hear from you!
Banner Public Affairs is a full-service, bipartisan, public affairs firm, executing strategies for our clients to achieve the unexpected and avoid the predictable. For more than eight years, our team of experienced lobbying, public relations, digital, and creative professionals have provided best-in-class counsel and executed long-term growth strategies with a short-term hustle, and determination to solve any problem. We have offices all over the country, including Washington DC, St. Louis, Denver and San Francisco.
Our creative team specializes in corporate branding, creative strategies, web and graphic design. Our clients include non-profit organizations, trade associations, technology agencies, cybersecurity companies, law firms and other professional services. We understand the importance of communicating our clients’ unique messages in a clear and meaningful way through effective planning, design and execution.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD
- Experience working in Microsoft Suite, specifically; Word and PowerPoint
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Must be able to deliver creative concepts and package final assets
- Basic understanding of site mapping and wireframing
- Experience in Video applications
- Experience in Adobe Animate
- Understanding of basic HTML and CSS
About the position:
- 3-month position
- 20 hours/week
Please share your cover letter, resume and portfolio with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submissions: Monday, February 22, 2021
440 First Street NW,
Washington, DC 20001
8000 Maryland Ave
Clayton, MO 63105
4 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
555 South Flower Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90071